Look, the title says it all and if I have to explain it to you, you might have trouble reading the book if I give it to you.
In my endless quest to overwhelm you with information about my favorite subject – ME! – I’ve set up a Facebook page. Not a personal page, but an I’M AN IMPORTANT PERSON PAGE. I’m going to use it to keep my fan(s) informed about reviews, new books, free books, my fluctuating weight and what my cat is doing. It’s gonna be awesome. Maybe.
Anyway, back to the free books. I have books. To give away. And do you know what that means? FREE STUFF FOR YOU, CHEAP PEOPLE.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Follow this link to the Facebook page.
2. Look for the button next to my name with a thumb that says “Like.”
3. Click on that button.
4. Be wowed by our new relationship. Revel in your worship of me.
5. Be prepared to receive both relevant and irrelevant news related to my books, my writing and my cat.
6. Continue wasting time on the Internet.
So that’s it. That is ALL you have to do. No heavy lifting. Just go like my page and fill me with self-worth.
On Friday, I will take note of EVERYONE that has liked my page this week. Mainly to send hate mail to those of you that didn’t and find out what your problem is. If you like the page, your name will be entered into this super cool magic deciding machine (read: cereal bowl) that will spit out TWO lucky winners who will receive signed copies of Liquid Smoke WAY BEFORE THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!
OMG HOW AWESOME IS YOUR MONDAY NOW??? You’re welcome.
Anyway. Free books.