OUT OF TIME will hit Amazon early next week. Are you dying to read it? Do you wish you could set an Amazon alert the moment it goes live? (Wow, that would actually be really awesome, come to think of it.)
Never fear. I’m giving away a FREE digital copy of OUT OF TIME to one lucky reader. How do you enter? Leave me a comment telling me which short story you’re most excited to read. That’s it. Simple. I’ll pick one winner (well, maybe two if I’m feeling generous or if my girls’ basketball team wins this Saturday’s state regional playoff game) to receive a digital ARC of OUT OF TIME.
So. Which story is it gonna be?
- TWISTED SISTER — two sisters get down and dirty ripping off a check cashing joint.
- SPARRING PARTNER — a battered woman makes a decision that dramatically changes the course of her life.
- JACKED UP — a cop on the brink of retirement makes a mistake…a mistake he can’t escape from.
- THE BEGINNING OF THE END — Liz Santangelo keeps a secret from Noah, until he becomes unwillingly involved.
- FROZEN IN TIME — Joe Tyler’s life stands still the day his daughter is abducted.
What are you waiting for? GO COMMENT. NOW. I’m choosing a winner while I’m on the bus Saturday night, driving from College Station back to Dallas. Two, if we win. (No pressure, girls.)